Isocratic HPLC system with variable single wavelength UV/VIS detector and manual injection, especially designed for educational purposes
Call for Price
The AZURA Compact HPLC isocratic educational system is a small complete analytical isocratic HPLC system. Due to its compact dimensions, the system fits onto every laboratory bench.
The educational AZURA Compact HPLC isocratic is based on the multifunctional AZURA element ASM 2.2L and contains two integrated modules and a manual injecton valve, that is fixed to the side of the system.
The integrated modules are a pump and a UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength. A flow cell is included in the package. The system comes with an eluent tray for safe storage of up to six bottles. The column can be attached anywhere to the system via a magnetic clip. A leak sensor and the capillary guidance as well as the optional “Mobile Control” enable safe and user-friendly operation.
The stackable elements of AZURA allow to create complex system solutions by adding additional modules, requiring only a minimum of space. Modern design with completely detachable fronts turn the system into a visual highlight.
- Complete isocratic analytical HPLC system that needs very little bench space
- UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength
- Pump unit with pressure sensor for a low-pulsation eluent supply
- Optional Mobile Control software allows direct control of all integrated modules
- Leakage protection
- Complete software package ClarityChrom® (Educational License)
- Notebook PC
- Capillary scheme
- Application note
- Introduction to operation of software and hardware via short movies