Isocratic HPLC system with variable single wavelength UV/VIS and refractive index RI detector and manual injection
Call for Price
The AZURA® HPLC Compact iso is a small complete analytical isocratic HPLC system. Due to its compact dimensions, the system fits onto every laboratory bench.
The system is based on the multifunctional AZURA® Assistant ASM 2.2L and contains three integrated modules. An AZURA® Detector UVD 2.1S, an AZURA® Pump P 4.1S and a electric injection valve.
The system comes with an eluent tray for safe storage of up to 6 bottles. A leak sensor and the tubing guidance as well as the Mobile Control unit with touch screen, facilitate the safe and user friendly usage. Modern design with completely demountable fronts turn the system into a visual highlight.
The column thermostat AZURA® CT 2.1 is suitable for column thermostatization above and below room temperature.
The instrument operates with a microprocessor controlled Peltier element for exact temperature settings.
• Complete isocratic analytical HPLC system that needs very little bench space
• UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength
• RI detection with temperature controlled optical bench
• Pump unit with pressure sensor for a low pulsation eluent supply (max. 400 bar)
• Mobile Control unit allows direct control and data recording of all integrated modules
• Complete software package Mobile Control
• PC with monitor and ClarityChrom® software
• Tubing scheme
• Leakage protection
There are no reviews yet.